Lean Project Management: Project Audit & Re-alignment
Our client, a Food Processor, was in the process of building a food processing plant in a new country location. The project was behind the schedule and tracking over budget with no end in sight. A Kaizen Project Management team was brought in to bring the project back into alignment.
This client was unfamiliar with constructing a green field facility and did not have appropriate controls, schedules and personnel in place to execute such a large-scale facility.
- Kaizen’s project team performed forensic analysis of project schedules, costs & progress to determine actual project status.
- Project team was deployed to site and integrated with the existing team to aid in guiding the project down a path to completion.
- Kaizen management worked with the client team to re-organize the project participants to ensure successful delivery.
- Kaizen provide key services in scheduling, cost control, risk management, process installation, vendor management and overall project management.
- Project deliverables were re-oriented to deliver rooms & equipment in an order that supported start-up of process equipment.
- Realistic schedule with team buy-in executed.
- On-site team was trained in robust project control methods
See more on Construction
Find out more about transformation in this sector
See more on Project Management as a Service
Find out more about our services