To spread KAIZEN™ behaviors across all organizational levels for the teams’ progressive guidance in the most complex routines and tools
KAIZEN™ in-house training provides theoretical and practical knowledge through exercises, simulations, and real-life success stories. Traditional classroom training is only effective when combined with a hands-on component that takes into account the specific features of the sector or business and includes on-the-job implementation.
Composed of four maturity levels, the Agile Organization program enhances teams and daily improvement, focusing on leadership roles.
- Communication failures among the team.
- Difficulties in improving teamwork and achieving key improvement objectives.
- Necessity of structured problem-solving skills for daily issues.
- Resistance to change and general state of permissiveness.
- Lack of leadership, planning and controlling skills at all levels.
- Lack of training and conflict management skills.
- Daily KAIZEN™ essentials.
- Span of control review.
- Leadership skills assessment.
- Improvement behaviors and tools assessment.
- Improvement routines analysis.
- Organizational structure design.
- Team Development Program roadmap.
- Pilot implementation setup.
Ready to start?
Talk to one of our experts to select the best training for your organization’s needs
Our Training Offers
To develop lean leadership skills for guiding management teams in their way to achieve a positive business impact and encourage the cultural change
To shape an organization’s excellence system, for spreading out the continuous improvement culture companywide
Value Stream Analysis
To master a profound diagnosis of end-to-end key processes for prioritizing improvement opportunities and designing a lean vision for the future
To empower multidisciplinary teams to lead improvement initiatives in short delivery sprints for transforming any organizational process
To gather benchmark insights first-hand and on-site with open sharing of best practices for understanding how your organization can become best in class
To master the strategy planning, deployment, and execution process for innovating and growing profitable businesses year over year
Insight Tours in Japan
To immerse into the Japanese culture to fully understand the purpose and real-life application of KAIZEN™