World Economic Forum – New Champions Retreat
In 2016, Kaizen Institute joined the New Champions Community of the World Economic Forum. New Champions is represented in Forum activities to share their future-focused perspectives with the global community and to connect with a high-level network.
On December 1st and 2nd, 2022, the second meeting in 2022 was hosted by the World Economic Forum for members of the New Champions community. More than 50 CEOs and C-suite executives were connecting, learning from experts, and sharing their experiences at the World Economic Forum Headquarters in Geneva.
James Rawson, Director Finance, Kaizen Institute, represented Kaizen Institute and joined the Meet & Greet event on November 30th and the official meetings.
Caption: James Rawson (third from the right)
The New Champion’s meeting offered great networking opportunities, knowledge exchanges, and experience-sharing with speakers such as Pamela Coke-Hamilton, Guy Miller, Laurent Maurin, Christian Mohr, Rashimah Rajah, Soumyadeb Chowdhury and our managing board members, Olivier Schwab, Saadia Zahidis, Mirek Dusek. The World Economic Forum closed the days with an address from Klaus Schwab.
- Building Strategic Intelligence (The World Economic Forum’s flagship digital product that helps oranisations see the big picture of issues facing the world)
- The global outlook (Immediate outlook is dark for much of the global economy and upcoming challenges will test the resilience of organsations and economies)
- How can purpose driven companies manage global challenges (How purpose driven companies lead and propose a new direction towards sustainable growth)
- Future readiness of SMEs and mid-sized enterprises (second addition of World Economic Forum’s report of future readiness of SMEs and mid sized enterprises)
- Meeting the diversity challenge (Commitment to create a better working world for diverse workforce in the global workplace)
- State of the world address (Professor Schwab sharing pressing global challenges and tangible actions leaders can take to address them)
Kaizen Institute is looking forward to participating with one of its executives in future meetings of the World Economic Forum.
Kaizen Institute, Ltd.
HQ Global Operations – Zug, Switzerland