16th European KAIZEN™ Congress
The theme of this year’s congress is “KAIZEN™ Strategy vs realization the goals of the organization”. The Speakers are all experts and practitioners from well known European companies which implemented a KAIZEN™ culture successfully. On the first day they will share their experiences in presentations, workshops and exciting discussions. The second day of the Congress will focus on inspiring visits of manufacturing companies implementing KAIZEN™ methodologies. On the third day practical workshops in production companies including Gemba Walks will be offered.
What you can expect:
- Introduction of the KAIZEN™ Strategy. Lecture by Antonio Costa (international expert, Kaizen Institute Western Europe).
- Expert Debate. Exchange of thoughts and experiences between KAIZEN™ and Lean practitioners (Top Managers and Managers) from leading companies (Philips, Tchibo, FCA, PPG Deco, Velux, Amazon).
- Case Studies. Examples of the implementation of KAIZEN™ and Lean tools presented by representatives from: Sitech, Lotte Wedel, DB Schenker, USP Zdrowie.
- KAIZEN™ Streams. Interactive workshops led by practitioners from: Cooper Standard, Wika Polska, Getinge, Carlsberg, Volvo, Profes, Kaizen Institute Western Europe.
- Gemba Walks. Visits of manufacturing companies providing the opportunity to see “live” the implementation of KAIZEN™ methodologies. Companies for your choice: FCA, USP Zdrowie, Velux, Mondelez, Sitech, Volvo Buses, Scanfil, Whirlpool.
- Workshops and Gemba Walk. Practical workshops organized at our partner companies that provide the opportunity to explore a specific KAIZEN™ topic and see how the KAIZEN™ Culture is working at Gemba. Workshops for your choice: Velux (Standard work – improving work methods and processes) and Cooper Standard (Application of the 3P methodology).
- Evening Banquet. The unique opportunity to network with peers. During this evening we will celebrate the winners of the KAIZEN™ Award Poland 2019 and the TOP KAIZEN™ 2019.
Kaizen Institute, Ltd.
Global Operations – Zug, Switzerland