Benchmarks & Client Cases
Daily Management in the Public Sector
Poor workplace organisation
Incorrect team dimensions
• Lack of management by objectives (KPIs)
• Lack of organisation of physical spaces, which limits productivity
• Difficulty in standardising knowledge in Teams and effectively training new employees
• Teams without autonomy in process maintenance and improvement
• Lack of proactivity in process improvement
• Weak culture of continuous improvement and lack of routines
• Suboptimal number of team members in each team, contributing to poor coordination of teamwork
Team meetings with visual management
Standardisation and Structured Problem Solving
• Daily Team Meetings: supported by team boards with KPIs, Work Plan, Definition of Priorities and Improvement Cycle
• Digital and Physical workplace organisation to boost productivity, improve process transparency and create a better working environment
• Office Standard Work and Structured problem solving to improve process efficiency and automate procedures, facilitating employee training – over 100 tasks standardised
• Team Development Programme to roll out implementation to all areas
The daily improvements of the teams generated annual savings of £400,000 per year.
The number of process errors decreased by 30%.
Team polyvalence increased by 40%.
Average Execution Time
Task execution times decreased by 60%.
#public sector #daily management
See more on Public Sector
Find out more about transformation in this sector
See more on Culture & Organisation
Find out more about improving this business area