Benchmarks & Client Cases
B2B Sales Call Efficiency
• Competitors with aggressive sales propositions are gaining market share
• Sales team with low win-rate of proposals
• Sales team holding on to traditional sales approaches, unable to adjust to the market demand
• Lack of information and preparation before the sales meeting, that would help in facing customer’s objections
• Lack of knowledge regarding the product features and the competitors offer
• Incorrect planning leads to sales meeting cancelations
• Strategy definition to clarify market positioning and value offer
• Development of preparation checklist, standard for the sales call meeting and support materials to present during the calls
• Organisational Model focused on the customer: salespeople and sales managers organised according to the channel
• Routines for Sales Funnel and KPI analysis to improve funnel progress rates
The project generated annual savings of £1.3 million.
Sales increased by 25%.
Charged commissions increased by 78%.
See more on Marketing & Sales
Find out more about improving this business area